Feb 12, 2024

How marketing growth hacker-challenger can HELP your brand thrive

From Growth Hacker to Challenger Brand: Thriving and Evolving in the Digital Marketing World

Tired of blending in? Learn how a digital marketing growth hacker embraced a challenger mindset, built a powerful brand, and carved their own path in the corporate world. Get actionable tips for career development, self-promotion, and standing out from the crowd!

Unleash explosive growth! Learn how a digital marketing growth hacker built a challenger brand, dominated the SEO jungle, and thrived in the competitive online landscape. Focus on B2B marketing, B2B growth hacking, or B2B challenger brand.




Hey there, I’m Leakat,  A digital marketer; Savvy Social Media, Blogger, SEO, entrepreneur, and thriving Challenger committed to helping you promote and develop a brand that matches your voice and your needs. Productivity to a new height; Collaboration Co-opting dynamic tech creative thinking do-following SMART goal with branding and promotion online build and manage your social media presence across platforms online…

WON Digital Marketing Strategy, Blogging, SEO content Creation Promotion, FB and Google Advertising of Businesses /Brands to drive organic and paid traffic. Much More like SMO social media pages managing website article blog post content

To be successful know that long-term success is directly tied to how well I serve rise by lifting others; a person's most useful asset is not ahead of full of knowledge but a heart full of understanding, an ear ready to listen and a hand ready to help. When we help others achieve their dreams, will achieve our own.

Every day I wake up with a mindset- how can I help businesses grow by Creativity, Productivity Collaborative TEAM playing, and Do-following?

Require a battleground and scope of work to put my talents stay out of my comfort zone to go far and beyond…  Promise Challenge Growth hacking… possible?

I have learned throughout my career that it must be initiated and supported by organizations. This is done by understanding the creative process itself and by making small but fruitful adjustments to the work environment and the overall management of the workforce where work ethics honesty integrity evaluate and judge  

·         This is not a one-sided issue.  It will require a friendly environment and collaborative team culture where Humanitarian WANTS herd … this is not a paycheck but more than that to my recognition, satisfaction, promotion, relation, and career development … 

·         Only Specialized Re-known mentor leaders in niche industry markets can provide on-the-job tanning Team Culture and environment support as a whole…

·         Migration birds flew thousands of miles from Siberia to Bangladesh in searching an environment-friendly climate. Huge trees BONSAI and became a showpiece in a living room… due to space… 


This is a wonderful drive for me to find such a renowned environment and company culture to make an ongoing lifetime relationship. The Featured organization will surely prove to be an excellent platform for me to establish my skills and knowledge in the corporate world. Visited: Japan USA UK and 20+ other countries of the world; think globally and always ambiguous to see the big picture


"WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU?”  I WOULD LIKE TO ADDRESS THE FOLLOWING:

Marketing is a bottom line that transforms a business- infuse blood, REVENUE generator! Creativity Performance Achievement of GOALs to drive success!! Throughout my life, I have been working in sales and marketing: 

  •  LOVE Live breathe obsessed interests in SEO SOCIAL Digital Marketing- A tech BIZ savvy  
  • Partnering Company Customer Communication FOCUSED and Works Ethics Honesty Integrity is a passion to get the job done on time.
  • Digital Marketing has many variables parts and tools. It is a data-driven amalgamation of innovation, creativity, and analytics; one should have a creative mind, data analysis, writing and editing, and technical skills that I won
  •  Always Take High ownership, Creative Critical Solution provider Challenger Performer Growth Hacker, responsible for own as well as the company's growth.
  •  The "4Cs" for 21st Century Marketing Critical to success: critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity that I won.
  • Staying Current with Industry Trends, Innovation and Creative Thinking, Collaboration and Coordination, Crisis Management PLUS 
    more as per situation demand to co-opt with...

    I am a Challenger Growth Hacker Performer Team Player ready to bring a positive impact in Branding and Marketing leading the brand through marketing communication activities for the company's digital channels. I visited Japan, the USA, the UK, and 20+ other countries of the world- a visionary who thinks globally to see the big picture to grow in the corporate world. 

    Entrepreneurial MINDSET- a change maker way out helping to thrive in achieving SMART Admin Customer Supports Accounts Operations Project Management Social Media, Digital Marketing goals as under: 
    1. B.COM honor, M.COM- Major in Accounting WON all Mastery of a diverse set of skills: Educational Technical Soft Hard Specialized skills for the niche industry, Managerial, Leadership, interpersonal Communication Skills to drive company goal a success...
    2. Challenger Growth Hacker Creative Innovative Productive support to convert my skills into revenue.
    3. Tech and App savvy: MS Office and G-Suite (Keyword planner, AdWords Express, docs, sheets) user, competent with CRM CMSs and Project Management tools (ZOHO, HubSpot, Wrike, MS Teams, etc). Screenshot Monitor remote time tracker, Facebook Ad Manager, Google Ad Manager, SEMrush, Collaboration Communication and collaboration Apps Slack, PM- Trello, Automation CRM- Dubsado, Canva Hootsuite, Hub spot CRM, Mill chimp, Gmail, Drive PLUS soft skills
    4. Do-follower, Growth hacking thriving to HELP Win, Get Better Every Day & Succeed Together to drive company goal…
    5. Hungry individuals with big goals, optimists, and team players who are humble yet confident. Experience is good but a willingness to learn more to co-opt with the ever-changing dynamic tech and business world.
    6. A communicator and looking for an opportunity, NOT a job, we may be the perfect fit
    7. I am a driven, high-energy, ambitious, and resilient professional who is dedicated to changing lives over the next few years, by working in a challenging but highly rewarding job.

Over the years, I have acquired relevant skills and experience, which I shall bring to your organization. I have also worked tirelessly on my communication abilities and teamwork skills, which I will put to use in my future career, which would be in your organization if I am selected for the position. I have given my 100% effort in my past companies, and this has enabled me to recognize my capabilities and limitations. If I channel them further, they will bring fruitful results to me and also to your esteemed organization.

Seeking an environment and scope to use proven project management and creative critical innovative ideas team playing skills to HELP improve productivity and quality by change-making to transform revenue…  

Your organization will surely prove to be an excellent platform for me to establish my skills and knowledge in the corporate world

Should you require any further info at my end please do reach me…

Thanks and Best Regards 

Md. Leakat Ali
Savvy Dynamic Creative Innovative Growth Hacker SMART SEO SMM DMM BDS
BLOG & EM SEM Admin Startups Support Managerial Services provider, 
Baba Home

WhatsApp  +880-1975571800

baba08.blogspot.com babaodesh.wordpress.com

lekubd@gmail.com

Haji Hamid Sharif Road Bathua Chittagong-4337 Bangladesh

+Skype- lekubd  |  +Meet- lekubd

www.linkedin.com/in/lekubd

www.facebook.com/lekubd

www.twitter.com/babaohome



For more info about me continue reading ..

No comments: