Dec 19, 2017

CROSSOVER- company overview of fortune and future employment generation of Chittagong City

A long journey from Feb 08, 2008 to 08 Dec 2017 that I have applied for the CROSS I OVER City General Manager post. An entrepreneurial DNA and fearlessness to overcome and get the challenging job done- I am excited and very much interested in becoming the chief executive for my beloved CITY Chittagong, Bangladesh to further accelerate the growth of a fortune 21 first century, an international company that fundamentally believes that we are creating the future of works?   Let's crossover the border without passport- a true global oneness market place to work from our remote home to earn living,,, 
Crossover
Before beginning my interview I would like to conceptualize the very concepts of crossover vision and to conceive the dream through creating blog posts, publishing, sharing thoughts. I am quite excited and would like to contribute first to this end as my own SR that pledged bound me to find out ways and means to create graduate employment generation to keep our idle youth generation out of the vicious circle of extremists! As a friendly and freedom lover I always ever loved to be a freelancer. The remote contractor with fortune multinational company environment to earn living from the comfort of our home where efficiency, commitment, honesty evaluate and judged  …

I don’t know whether I may pass the written and other series of interviews to award the job…… whatever I would like to keep the footprint to open the door of CROSSOVER, to familiar the dream of the company CEO, to open the global workplace for our young idle the graduate workforce of the future, to began the or laid the foundation stone of CROSS OVER the Premier “company of choice” to work for Chittagong City and in and around Bangladesh; to establish CROSSOVER a physical work location and only “go-to” spot for the local tech community a HUB. As a blogger, social worker-media user and academician I can manage to help develop CROSSOVER community and culture of CROSSOVER talent from carrier coaching, training activities, and job success.

Never mind to know the Crossover Vision for Candidates To join Crossover's team and the future of work, take a look at this video of CEO-Andy Tryba  

CONTINUE reading..and stay tuned with us for the next post...


No comments: