May 17, 2018

Natural and universal way of leaning English

Dear Visitors, Friends, and family,

Almost every day I am getting emails, Chat with my fellow students, young stars, social forum friends, followers, fans FAQ ( Asians) About- How do I Learn ENGLISH? Most of them would like to share through native language. By god's sake- I don't know the ABC of  BENGALI typing nor go for ENGLISH form of Bengali, Hindi, or Urdu version ( My proficiencies 05- Bengali, English, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic )! I would like to share my real-life experience in simple words-

Open your HEARTS UP, don't hesitate to share Thoughts FAQ"S ANSWER! Help and Support to GROW UP.
Knowledge- a huge Pacific Ocean's vast swathe off. YOU need to know and share what you have to reach the goals by yourself. I am very poor in all respect, so sharing is my passion. As an ever Learner, LEARNING I ever prayed.

About 3 years, out of curiosity I have been started my online freelance journey. A Quite fresher, beginner STARTED  my journey. From armature blogger to freelance service provider, social media user to online presence network threaded. I have GROWN UP and an outcome of help and support of generous peoples ( Forum, blog, group) around the globe. Self-motivation, consistency, a determination is the foundation of all success. First- I tried my level best. Because self-help is the best HELP. Always gone through TRIAL & ERRORS. When I failed then taken the measure to find the right help. We are all learners, so please never hesitate to peruse. In this regard prerequisite is the LANGUAGE to communicate. English is my second language: Always used to share, communicate through the English medium. This way- Email, Chat, share, content writing, blog posting, reading, bidding, watching that enhancing my proficiencies day by day.

Be an ever Learner- keep in mind that- American and Briton babies without attending school and know-how about the grammar- HOW the beginner infants are Speaking English? This is the lesson for all of you. What are the babies doing? WATCH, LISTEN, SPOKEN. Through sharing and communicating with their parents and people around the family. They don't know how to read and write. It takes place later on. YOU may add READ & WRITE. So all comes to total Factor FIVE.

All of you Know How- To Watch, Listen, Spoken, Reading and Writing as you are proficient in your mother tongue without attending any Formal Academies. Informal- home, family, society, relatives, friends, radio, TV are a few sources of a Natural and universal way of learning.........take your time and stay tuned YOU CAN enjoy ....cheers.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: