Nov 9, 2019

How to write a good statement for your job purpose


What's a personal statement, and why do you need one when you're job searching? 


A job search personal statement is a place to share why you're interested in a position and why you're a good match. In your statement, you can get a bit personal — use the space to share details and insights about yourself, and forge a connection with potential employers. Here are some tips on how to write a successful personal statement that will further your job search.


Different Types of Personal Statements are used to attract and search results. 

You may need to write a personal statement as part of a job application. This helps to hire managers to separate out candidates applying for every job in a category (e.g., putting in applications for any "production manager" position) from more engaged candidates, who are interested in the company.
Or your professional, social media profile summary – LinkedIn, Indeed so on…words count may vary in LinkedIn 2000 words… have a look at my one updated for LinkedIn... 

Hello!

Although- being an executive I caught fire grow!

Believe in continuous improvement by Do-Following 10X ROI stand-alone & crucial to SUCCESS

50 years of Golden Jubilee relation with Trade, Commerce, and industry home abroad. My specialties & Interest niches: VA (Virtual Assistant), PA (Personal Assistant), and Admin supports the back office. Admin Supports to Social Media Pages Web site and blog.  Marketing, Face book Ads, SMM, Digital Media Marketing. CM, EM SEO SEM B2C B2B Business Development- Deep down Research, plan-Strategies, Lead generation, CVJ Funnel – Lead magnet, Tripwire sale, Core offer to profit Maximizer deal, CRM, Branding, and Startups support by the following:

First and foremost- I love working to grow…

I apply the same thinking in marketing that I also apply in leadership, because whether you are connecting consumer or your team, you are connecting with the fun of their logic – in order to bring ideas together, influence and outcome, and also optimize and scale for future growth…Success In Reaching Goals Is Determined By Mindset:

How Can we Increase ROI in performance?

Why work environment is more important than ever before?


Ever since- while I was a kid…bearing the dream I love work to dig into solving problems. I focus on key results, team building through my carrier manufacturing, marketing, operations, and admin. My personal and professional experiences have taught me the following:
1.    Put the customer at the center…
2.    Excel at execution to do-follow
3.    My gut instinct is good but I am always data-driven for my decision…
4.    I can align the lead 10-100 person’s team. I love to win but helping the team win gives me more 10X joy
I educate, refine, and drive myself to be better …
1.    I am constantly learning because I never settle…world is changing with new tech, apps, automation. To co-opt with LEARNING the only way out of sustainable growth  
2.    I stay calm when face adversity

I enjoy…..working, listening, training, collaborating, supporting, empathy, caring, sense of urgency, prioritizing to get the job done with productivity and profitable ROI 

Professional skills….

I have enjoyed many executive positions home and abroad- but I am the colleague and friend at work who always wants to be…many ways to grow a company- I foster the culture of support and dependability. I believe in both. 

I am a plan and matrix-driven and insightful entrepreneurial self-driven mindset passionate collaborative team player. I have grown my skills in full-cycle operations, marketing, and admin business development from concept to conceptualize, implement, follow-up, driven goals!

My quality- loved to learn new skills and tech, creative thinking, problem-solving, helping others. This is alike five fingers to GRIP & GRAB success grow….

Feel free to reach out to any support you need…

I look forward to learning more about any opportunity. Should you require any further information at my end please do reach me.  

Thanks & Best regards

Your contact info here

Wishing you a wonderful journey... stay tuned and continue reading the blog post ... encourage by sharing commenting... Best 


No comments: