Feb 21, 2010

Greener SEX life BEST Ans!

Universal learning might not think of BabaOHome - a sustainable and graceful life on this fragile planet, but there’s a lot we can do to make our sex lives greener. In the process of greening the ecological footprint of our lovemaking. We might also open up some new doors to deeper pleasure, satisfaction, and romantic connection. I believe in going green Conscious authentic socially legally approved lovely COUPLE conjugal best sex with better half only - HONEY BLISS LOLLIPOP'S bed partnership. A very reserve, pious, virgin interpersonal relation above all to stop FREE sex out of mechanized one time used ++ sex dumping yard= HIV+ & JUNK generation too. Unhealthy and alarming!!

seems that I'm a sucker for some good sucking up so I got. Are YOU mad? Yes, I am! I agreed. it occurred to me that it's Fully possible I actually know nothing about romance. I mean, look at us, we're a stressed-out couple with  "fuck You" is not a request but more of a directional suggestion. What the Hell would I/we know about romance? Romance is not a one-time used tissue or napkin paper to garbage! Perhaps perverted one- HOMO! 

Other Answers: " our sensation of consciousness exists within our Ego (Our desire to enjoy ourselves). All five of our senses distort our reality by dividing it into what can bring me pleasure, and what can harm me." 

Best Answer : 

No other alternative to our connection to this consciousness could be OUR Energy Of Love & peace towards sustainable oneness global HOME- mere Resolved Question at Yahoo Ans!

Best wishes- GO GREEN! Green is clean CLEAN is GREEN! Heaven is ever GREEN  PIOUS and god is green too.
Bookmark and Share



No comments: