Apr 23, 2009

BabaOHome- HerNest Own family kids laugh sounds- "Mother"


Hi..Global friends and families, I have no words to explain - How valuable family life IS? Read the heart of Oksana. Hello, Remeo here is your (Julliet)- Oksana! Come along - to build HERnest, a fairy TALE ever dream and GREEN living HOME! She is eager to listen- the lovest sounds- Universal appeal " Mother " MUMMY MUM MOM...!!!

" Hello, Leku!!!

Thank you for your e-mail. I am glad that you have responded to my earlier message. It is important that now we open up to one another so that we can be able to communicate more and more........
I was born on June,6. It means that my Zodiac is Twins. It's impulsive but some changeable sign. It explains my explosive nature. I always create a lot of plans and purposes and each trouble causes concern. Sometimes I seem as prickly and inaccessible. At the same time, I am a treasure for only one person how can understand my quivering soul.
I always dreamed about a medical carrier. My mother was a doctor-pediatrician and I'd liked to follow her example. But unfortunately, my father had no funds to pay for my training. And that's why I had to choose another profession. Since I had mathematic skills I have entered Donetsk Economical University. I am a
manager. Earlier I worked at a trading company as an economist. But because of the economical crisis, I lost my job and now I work as a shop assistant in a boutique. I have simple and quiet life...But I have one big sadness: I have no, my own family, there is no children laugh in my home, nobody calls me "Mother"...

I grew in a happy family. I have grown in the encirclement of loved people. I feel how my parents loved each other. I saw their tender touches hear their gentle words. My father always kissed my mother before

going to work and after return to home. They never quarreled. We liked to spend time together: we are fond of fishing, gathering mushrooms, skiing, and sledding. But my mother died when I was 11. It was a terrible stroke of bad luck for our family... Now my family is my loved father and my younger brother Alexey (he is a student). And I'd like to create the same family without lies, hypocrisy, and mistrust. Tell me please about your family. What relations do you have with your parents? Do you have sisters or brothers?

I am an open woman and I value such quality in people. I become attached very soon and it's very painful to disappoint later. I had negative love experiences in the past. And I am afraid to repeat this. But I can't live without love. For me Love is life...And if you lose the love you lose a life. Love is amazing it makes life worthwhile. Love is unselfish, understanding, and kind, it sees with the heart and not the eyes. Love knows no season, no climate, no hours, days, or months, which are but the rags of time. Love is discovering joys even in the little
things of life, just like cooking for your loved one. Love speaks with the eyes, listens from the heart, and cares unconditionally. Love is a long journey of care, trust, and understanding each other. Love is the blossom, where there blows everything, that lives or grows. Love is a celebration of each moment spending together.
I tried to tell you something about my life, about my work, my family. And I send you photos with hopes that you'll like them. And, dear Leku, I hope you liked my thoughts. I'd like to know more about your life, your work, your rest. How did you spend your leisure time? Why are you looking for a woman on Internet? Do you believe in serious relations after virtual communication? I end my letter with a desire to receive your answer as soon as possible. Take care and feel my presence. Truly Yours, Oksana"

UNedited as if so nice- Sounds touch my heart. Long live Family! Wishing a Romeo, who may fine-tune her cool passionate lyrics, Big BANGsang a HEAT DUETsong to make her HAPPY and......for more DO- Follow...

No comments: