Jan 15, 2011

MY RED and GREEN HEAVEN HOME- BabaOHOME


My flora and fauna land at the loaf of hills, GREEN valley, gateway port to South East Asia; Commercial Capital, Economic heart of Bangladesh and Nobel peace prize Winner one and only CITY; Dr. M. Younus and my birthplace natural beauty queen CHITTAGONG.


My FLAG is RED and GREEN- RED out of the blood of millions; those who sacrifice their life's for the CAUSE of freed motherland- freedom fighters '71. GREEN- leaves, trees, greenery, river, fertile land; a vast swathe of.....green heart people



My HOME- is also a
RED and GREEN HEAVEN HOME- BabaOHOME. our grandfather's and paternal HOUSE of 200 + years. Some 20 plus home holdings. All are blood-related hires of grand past living together in Mazar Ali Showdagar house, Village- Bathua, P.O.- Nurali bari- 4337. About 10 km south of town center. I maid up of home, mad of home. i believe in authentic conscious living in a LOVE. Let's Go green home and live long.

No comments: