Jul 29, 2009

Veronica - the voice of Freedom


Ali Baba a Facebook user friend-group message by Bold Veronica Ashe. SHARE the power of an online forum...a dashing, daring, dazzling kind lady the voice of freedom. She believes in POSITIVE love and light, the power of free people. This is an overview face of her feelings....about my presence as a friend and family lover. I have admired her and the very facts..coming next.......do-follow and stay tuned...

July 26 at 2:26am

Dear Baba...

You radiate love to all...and I am always so moved by what you write. Never change this about yourself! I too am self-educated...following my heart...my dreams and my path. We journey together side by side...and I am grateful to have you...a man of such worth...traveling along with me. :)

You know from my messages to you how much I strive...to not just live a loving life but to help others to find ways to live theirs with joy, health, love, & peace. Please know how much and how deeply you've touched me...a self-taught singer, lyricist, poet, ESL instructor, and artist. The ordinary can be extraordinary if we look at the beauty, light, and gifts therein.

YOU are LIGHT...You are LOVE...and in your heart of hearts,
You already know all you need to know...for You know LOVE.
God Bless!

Namaste & Sat Nam
xox...
Dozen Red Roses                                                                                 

Bookmark and Share



No comments: